The substitute tile made of aluminium
- ???????? Quick and easy assembly
- ???????? Particularly suited to areas with heavy snow loads
- ???????? The flexible skirting facilitates connection to many types of roof tile
- ???????? Direct transmission of load into the rafters
- ???????? Cost-optimization by reducing the fastening points
The Alu-Tile can be combined with many product types and replaces the com- plete tile in each case, thus eliminating the need for cutting tiles to size. A Torx T40 wrench is the only tool required for assembly. The compact design of the Alu-Tile enables the transmission of large loads into the roof construction through individual roof hooks. Thus, the total number of hooks required can be reduced. Alu-Tile is compatible with many common roof coverings.
Alu-Tile facilitates both the horizontal and vertical arrangement of mounting rails. Special characteristics
Alu-Tile is made from Aluminium, ensuring an almost unlimited service-life. The application of Alu-Tile is also useful in preventing cracks or breakages in the roof covering in the event of significant loads such as snow. The Rapid2+ attachment allows a simple and safe connection to Schletter standard profiles.
Download: Alu-Tile product sheet
Download: Alu-Tile mounting instructions